To obtain your Certificate in the Nursery Crop Production Stream, complete the courses as directed below with a minimum of nine courses, 360 hours and an overall average of 60%.
For course descriptions, click on the course name.
- Applied Botany (U of S)
- Soils for Horticulture (U of S)
- Nursery Crop Production (ACC)
- Propagation (Olds)
and at least three of
- Integrated Plant Management (Olds)
- Safework/Pesticide Application (ACC)
- Basics of Horticulture Marketing (Olds)
- Basics of Horticulture Business Management (Olds)
and at least one of